PHILLIPS 66® SUPPORTS YOUNG EAGLES!
Phillips 66® Aviation is a proud supporter of EAA and the Young Eagles program. We are committed to spreading awareness and excitement about general aviation to the youth of America. Through our Phillips 66 Aviation Rebate program that was introduced in 1994, we continue to support the pilots who make this possible.
More than 5,000 pilots have already taken advantage of the Phillips 66 avgas rebate to introduce more than 350,000 kids to the wonders of flight.
- How to Participate in the Phillips 66 Avgas Rebate Offer
- Volunteer pilot must be a licensed pilot.
- Volunteer pilot must be a member of EAA.
- The $1.00 per gallon rebate applies only to Phillips 66 Aviation avgas (It does not include jet fuel, motor fuel, or other fuel brands.) Special! $2.00 per gallon rebate with new card until December 31, 2013.
- Phillips 66 Aviation Credit Card must be used.
- The avgas must be purchased at a Phillips 66 FBO.
- The Young Eagles flight can take place at any time during the calendar year.
- Volunteer pilot must provide a receipt or a copy of the receipt and complete the Young Eagles rebate submission form
(This claim form is an Adobe Acrobat PDF file. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
Visit the Phillips web site for more details
Phillips 66 Aviation or EAA may cancel this special rebate offer without notice at any time.
To apply for a Phillips 66 Aviation Credit Card, visit a Phillips 66 FBO in your area or click here.
The Phillips 66, Phillips 66 Wings logo and The Most Trusted Wings In Aviation are trademarks of ConocoPhillips Company or one of its subsidiaries.